startup accelerator programme
fast-track your access into the Southern german ecosystem
3rd of June 2022 and 22nd – 24th of june 2022
WHAT IS GOB2B_MUNICH?
GOB2B_Munich is a intensive startup experience focusing on three aspects of growing your business internationally:
- Volume market business model validation through matchmaking & workshops
- Acquisition of new & relevant networks
- Introductions to potential partners & investors
The programme combines one-on-one expert workshops, pitch sessions, company/investor matchmaking, networking, and the Bits and Pretzels conference. We work with the best partners in Munich so you can accelerate your buisness in Germany!
Who is it for?
Internationally oriented, scalable tech B2B startups from Denmark with proof-of-concepts/existing products. Preferably in their earlier stage (pre-seed up to Series A/B) and with an adaptable and international mindset.
Startups within all segments and technologies are welcome to apply. However, your startup idealy falls into the following verticals: Digital, IoT, Automation, Business Software, SAAS, Deeptech, AdTech, Cybersecurity & AI.
Get the full program
Cost of Participation
Flights, hotel & some meals not included
Up to two founders per Start-up
*To obtain the discounted price of DKK 10.000,- your start-up must have a Danish CVR number and be classified as a SME within the EU de minimis support frame.
- Online pre-event
- 3 day event – June 2022 in Munich & Berlin
- Online expert sessions, pitch review and more
- Sessions on how to raise capital, adapt your business model and enter into partnerships
- Pitch and networking event
- 15 to 25 Free-of-charge consultation hours with ICDK based on your requirements. This service depends on your qualification within the EU de minimis criteria
Meet our Partners
Sonali Kamble Müller
+49 157 38083470
Lotte Lundø Nørgaard
+49 89 5458 5420
Munich & Bavaria
Population: 13,8 Million
GDP: € 594 billion (Higher than 22 EU-member countries)
Yearly State spending on research: € 377 million
Share of German Patent applications: 32,4 %
No. of world’s 50 most innovative companies present in Bavaria: 36
Interested in the program but still have some questions? Use the form and we’ll be right in touch with you!
Innovation Centre Denmark in Munich
A cooperation between the Ministry of Higher Education and Science, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.
Copenhagen | Munich | Tel Aviv | Bangalore | Shanghai | Seoul | Silicon Valley | Boston | São Paulo